Sunday, November 16, 2008

What better to do in the middle of the night?

For the last few months I've had a problem. I stay up late, normally 'till 3 am but I've been getting better and occasionally sometimes I'm out by 2. More likely than not it has to do with the solitude the night brings. Everyone else (at least in my house) is asleep by then and since my dad and step-mom sleep at the opposite end of the apartment I can listen to music or watch tv without waking anyone up. Or I can just sit and chill without interruption or some kind of Q&A session that always happens when there is some kind of electronic failure. Evidentially I'm an absolute G(enius) in fixing everything from surround sound systems to microwave clocks. I'm amazed at how much I can get done in the middle of the night though. Gee look at that, I finally made this blog here after sitting around (and going to work) and thinking about it all day.

So that's all folks. This very first and hopefully soon to be forgotten post is brought to you in part by BAWLS energy drinks and my guilty pleasure, "insomnia".

No comments: